Rare! Vintage Estate 18k Yellow Gold Spinning Red Coral Ring

Unbranded
Availability: 1 in stock
$2,250.00


About This Piece:

Metal:

18k Yellow Gold
Stones:

10mm x 12mm solid rolling Red Coral
(rolls about 90% easily and the remainder 10% with a little effort)

Round Bead Shape, Deep Red Color
Ring Size: 8.75 11mm rise off the finger

Retails Approx: $4200

Weight: 12g

Hallmarks:

(hard to make out, ? means this is what we estimate)

R? S? 750 R? S? 18 B? S 

2799llxe



YOU MAY ALSO LIKE