Melania Trump was a fashion icon long before she was the First Lady of the United States. Her classic looks and statuesque figure is breathtaking in so many ways. She knows what designs flatter her figure and understands how important selecting the perfect designer jewelry and accessories are to pull off her signature head to toe look.
1. Elegant Moment in Time: This classic look features Melania Trump in a winter white and pink ensemble. She was at the 3rd primary debate in Colorado. The ideal look to showcase the star of the show, a breathtaking diamond encrusted time piece. This watch is more than just for keeping an eye on the time, it speaks volumes about her luxury and classic taste.
In the same style we currently in our treasury the luxurious Jaeger Lecoultre Reverso 18k Yellow Gold Diamond Watch 267.1.86. This watch case flips over to reveal even more diamonds. Diamonds on the band as well. An amazing piece of jewelry and timepiece.
2. White House Ready: Melania Trump looks angelic in this monochromatic off the shoulder look. Here she is at the SNL 40th anniversary special in 2015. It is the ideal stage for her magnificent designer jewelry diamond necklace that perfectly completes this White House worthy ensemble.
In the same style we currently have a Cartier Panthere Maillon 18k white gold diamond necklace that would go stunningly with this look.
3. Check It Out: Melania takes takes a beautifully styled dress to a whole new level with gorgeous emerald earrings that magically frame her face. Here she is at the 2017 Red Cross Ball as First Lady.
This Cathy Waterman platinum large emerald diamond ring would go perfectly with these earrings.
4. She's A Golden Girl: A simplistic, less is more look was chosen by Melania to highlight her golden statement accessories. A simple black jumpsuit is transformed into chic, sophisticated ensemble with a wide gold belt and a gold woven choker. Here she is in 2017 as First Lady in her Saudi Arabian visit.
There is a wonderful Verdura Lace 18k Yellow Gold Necklace that would go perfectly with this outfit.
5. It's In The Bag: As Melania's "less is more" look evolves, her accessories are everything and then some. In this instance she understands the importance of a great handbag to complete any style as she shows here with brown leather beauty Hermes bag.
Here she is moving into the White House for the first time as First Lady with the First Son Barron and President Trump.
6. Inauguration Classic: This powder (power) blue suit and gloves suited the new first lady to a "T". Some even say the look was reminiscent of Jackie Kennedy days. But it was the gorgeous diamond stud earrings that created the Melania edge we are all getting to know and love.
These Tiffany & Co Victoria Platinum Diamond Small Stud Earrings aren't exactly the studs she wore at the inauguration but we feel these would have paired beautifully with her outfit.